Ages 5 and under
$1.00 one way in town or $0.35 per mile when traveling out of town.
Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 10
$2.00 one way in town or $0.35 per mile when traveling out of town (change in zip code). If the out-of-town fare is less than the in-town fare, the rate will be $2.00.
60+ and Disabled Individuals
$1.00 one way trip in town or out of town
Other Transportation Information
- Arrangements for in town rides must be made at least 1 business day in advance
- Request for out of town rides must be made at least 2 business days in advance
- Aides assisting passengers may ride at no cost
- Passengers must be able to access the vehicle without driver assistance or an aide will be required.
- Long distance trips may be scheduled to resources such as Rockford and Mendota at the rate of $0.35 per mile and is based on vehicle availability and Program Director’s approval.