LOTS provides safe, wheelchair-friendly transportation in Lee and Ogle Counties
- Get to your medical appointments, around town or to and from work without a hassle
- COVID-19 Protocol protects both passengers & drivers
- Easily book with just a phone call
- Curb to Curb service for persons with a disability
- Trustworthy drivers
OLDER ADULTS (60+), PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETERANS
In-town rides (inside zip code): $1.00 one way
Out-of-town rides (outside zip code): $0.35 per mile (capped at $5.00) for one way
OTHER TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
- Arrangements for rides must be made at least one (1) business day in advance
- Aides assisting passengers may ride at no cost
- Passengers must be able to access the vehicle without driver assistance or an aide will be required.
- Long distance trips may be scheduled to resources such as Rockford or DeKalb at the rate of $0.35 per mile and is based on vehicle availability.